Thursday 16 May 2013

Welcome, welcome come One and All!

Welcome to Philosophisationing, a blog all about modern philosophy for the modern man... or woman! people like Plato and Marx may have known there stuff but in this day and age life is extremely different..... and like technology, Philosophy must change with the time's. On this blog I will be posting my views and opinions on current ethical and moral issues in the world, I decided to do this not to tell people that I am right and you're all wrong.... but to give people something to think about and hopefully, help them form there own views and opinions. so feel free to comment and discus everything and anything I post on this page, that's the whole point! to get the world thinking and talking....

Bye for now, but not forever ....... Brodie   

No comments:

Post a Comment